2.10.2011

I am

 Dear ginormous world of the blog-0-sphere,
I would first and foremost like to apologize for my neglect. I fought you off like a clingy boyfriend and avoided you like the plague, BUT I AM READY TO EMBRACE YOU!   No longer will I watch videos, stumble! or come to you to get my fix of blogs.  I am sorry and I will not become an absent and negligent blogfriend no more! 

Sincerly yours,
-B

For many months I was having a psychological battle about actually posting entries. I would  unintentionally losing myself in videos after videos, websites after websites; all so i could avoid being accountable. Since graduation, I never really had any sort accountability for creating new work, or trying to launch my career in the design world. I just thought **POOF** like magic I would get an internship. When that did not happen after applying to countless studios,  I got scared, made a conscience decision to run and retreat in the world of EXPRESS.

After a prolong period of dwelling and throwing a mental pity party, I no longer want to hide and only accept the circumstances I am in. I need to create the change and bring the opportunities to me so that I can dominate the creative world.


 So hear me roar...I AM DESIGNER!

2 comments:

  1. ohh brandon you are so inspirational. first with the fashion post, now with this. we have very similar life experiences and i totally know how you feel. i'm glad you've found your way and it'll be fun going down this road together .. no homo :) anyway, ive been thinking of blogging and never had the balls to do it, but you've convinced me! i am an official follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks cambam! you are so awesome, once you start blogging, ima start following! i cant wait to read =]

    ReplyDelete