6.28.2011

Sneak Peak & vegas

This past week and especially this weekend has been crazy and hectic but wonderful.  I wanted to give you guys a little sneak peak to my sisters grad party. Im still compiling the pictures so all will be up soon =]



Also this weekend I went to vegas and it was nice to just get away. We stayed at the Vdara hotel & spa, which was quite magnificent except for 2 things. 1. we waited for almost 3 hrs for our room to be ready. The nice front desk lady did give us a comp of $50 for it not being ready when I had checked in, but after the 2nd hr, i just wanted to get in my room and relax. Maybe they're under staffed or had some delays, but it was way to long to wait for the room.  2. the pull out bed was not comfy. the support bar kept poking me in the back haha Other then that the king bed was super comfy, and the room was spacious and quite beautiful! and we had 2 bathrooms! yes TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that def helped out when people handled their business lol  i wish i took pictures of the room we stayed at but i'll get them from someone, somehow. haha



















Til next time. bye luv-rs =]

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment